22 August 2023

Song of the moon stone



As the landing comes near,
My heart trembles with fear,
Will the giant hand
Take away stone and sand?

And the last time around,
When the earth's buggy didn't run aground,
They tore up my mother's heart,
And took away many a part.

I never saw our stones again,
Word came they went into a den,
And became a hundred parts,
They call them now lunar parts.

Word came that there is breeze,
And the winds there never cease,
The winds wear away earth's stones,
And lay them bare to the bones.

Don't ferret me out,
O monstrous earth's scout,
Let me be in my land,
With my stones and sand.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well penned. Yes, in the garb of science and tech , so much of damage is caused to Nature and it’s true for the moon too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent !

Anonymous said...

👌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ineresting? ShareThis

search engine marketing