25 August 2023

The South Pole of the Moon

 

I am the South Pole of the moon.

I don't know what is walking,

But I believe someone is walking on me.

Nothing like this happened in eons.

Someone from the earth tore a part of me,

And threw it up in the sky.

The earthlings call it dust,

And they say, the dust will settle.

This walker will leave imprints

On my pristine soil,

It will tell the earth 

About all the elements

That reside in my self.

But it will miss the heart and soul therein.

Earthlings will then take the elements

To yonder beyond,

And leave me bereft of my elements.

Who are they to take my elements away?

Whose Universe is it anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...

arun said...

Nice one share it with ISRO

Anonymous said...

Very correctly penned but man in his supposed quest for science and want of additional resources to fulfil his unending wants will not relent .. sad reality

Ineresting? ShareThis

search engine marketing